Thursday, March 17, 2011

REBEL

look at us cool kids at mutual! katie, me, and austin. love them!
 

oh my GOSSSHHH... me and katie have the most randyyy conversations!! "...mittens and shiZ!!" "...and in 6th grade my gym teacher would get really mad at me cuz i wouldn't put my hair up so i'd put it in a beard and she called my mom and was like 'katie keeps putting her hair in a beard!'...."
HAHAHAH LOVE HER!!


yeah, we're wearing matching brown leather jackets.
 total coincidence too...



midget lockers at maries school

whaaaa?? hahahah




"milly! milly! pssst! milly! can you get marie andrew for us???"

"what the tiny fireman hat?? this is awesome!"


we played blacklight volleyball for mutual

hahahaha NOT my idea.. just sayin..


mmm....nutella...

this is the typical emotion of mar-eye and me in seminary EVERY morning at 6 in the morning



it says: sydney, marie, and katie are so awesome i want to be just like them. they are just so sexy. -moo



ohhh my gosh! this girl is soo cute!

bella and julia. so flippin cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment